Last year’s NAB Show Las Vegas included a batch of innovative companies that introduced some powerful new tools and technologies designed for the rapidly evolving digital media landscape. The start-up company event, called “SprockIt,” returns for the 2016 edition of the NAB Show.
Another group of innovative entertainment technology start-ups that were hand-selected by industry leaders on their potential, will be showcasing solutions to challenges many established media and entertainment companies face. This year’s crop of companies represent a variety of sectors and offer solutions in areas such as advertising, analytics, mobile content production and content delivery.
Here’s a sneak peek at who’s coming to SprockIt at NAB Show 2016:
- AmpLive helps content creators and marketers using live video, build better audiences by tracking user attention and using that data to retarget and engage at a later time.
- Appiness provides advanced solutions for video commerce. The company offers time-stamped products and brands in local and international video for shopping via any smart device.
- Blue Frame Technology‘s Production Truck software, streaming platform and first-class support make it easy and cost-effective for individuals, groups, and organizations to stream and monetize their video content.
- Crowdynews is the largest social media curation platform, delivering social content to the news media market worldwide.
- Easy Live is a cloud-based editing tool for distributing your content on all platforms with one click.
- Hearken is an audience-driven framework and white-label platform which helps media outlets cultivate, validate and measure audience interest in stories before they are reported.
- KlowdTV is a live streaming subscription platform compatible with desktop computers and mobile devices, along with Roku, Google Chromecast, and AppleTV. It’s programming is fully licensed for US distribution, including live sports and outdoor programming.
- MegaphoneTV enhances the viewer experience through unique features such as interactive on-air graphics, nationwide real time audience polling, contests and gaming, and actionable ads tailored to any show.
- Nervve helps industry leaders to target, measure and monetize media through visual search and analysis.
- OwnLocal builds the bridge between small businesses and local media companies by automating the digital marketing SMBs need through a secure source.
- Stre.am is a mobile live streaming platform with enterprise video player capabilities that is platform-agnostic and can consume live video from mobile devices, GoPros, and more.
- Streamstar designs and manufactures the most advanced line of live production tools that enable users to easily produce and stream professional multi-camera video productions.
- Switchboard Live (formerly JOICASTER) allows live content creators to syndicate their live stream to more than one platform and leverage the subscriber base of multiple channels to increase viewership.
- System73 is the “Google Maps” for OTT broadcast video. Simple codes added to the video stream guarantee delivery of high quality video to millions of viewers simultaneously with no blocking, while reducing costs.
- trueAnthem is a data-driven social publishing solution that enables media companies to maximize profitability from social media.
- TVadSync helps advertisers improve return on online ad spend by reaching the right consumers at the right time with the right message.
- TVision Insights leverages state-of-the-art computer vision technology to collect viewers’ demographics, emotions, actual viewing habits, and content engagement by analyzing data from sensors in the living room.
- Vigour empowers media companies and operators to revolutionize online video services using Vigour Video, a world-class interface platform that captivates customers and connects their screens.
- Viviso is a live TV ad-injection platform for TV channels that offers them the opportunity to monetize their live streaming ad-breaks on any connected device.
- VizSense‘s platform tracks content and measures its social movement to provide interactive visuals for identifying and engaging super fans, credible voices and key influencers.
NAB Show runs from April 16th through the 21st, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Exhibits will be available from April 18th – 21st. Find out more about Sprockit and how you can attend at nabshow.com/attend/sprockit.